Evolving from our pilot festival held at University of Suffolk in 2016, we are amazed to see that we have grown into a movement with international reach aimed at the betterment of education as a whole.
Thank you in advance for your help and co-operation.
- Pre-booking does not guarantee entrance to a session, unless you arrive at least 3 minutes before the session is due to start. Other people may be given entrance after this time, and you may lose your place to someone who is waiting to see if everyone arrives.(Sorry – it’s the only way we can ensure places aren’t going to waste when people can’t make it!)
- Keep an eye on the app, website and screens for changes and updates. With so many sessions, there will always be a chance that a session is canceled (for example, if a speaker takes ill during the day)
- Standing room will be allowed for most keynotes
- Session times are staggered, so if a session is full you should be able to go to something else without missing the start
- There will be plenty of networking spaces for you to relax and chat if you’re not going to a session
- Photography and video capture will be allowed in most areas of the festival including within sessions (not flash photography). Where photography and filming is not allowed, this will be signalled on the day
Please note: unless specifically advertised, all sessions will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis on arrival at the session venue, so if there’s something you particularly want to get to, we advise you to get to the session a little earlier than the 2 minutes suggested.