The Suffolk Primary Headteachers’ Association is dedicated to serving primary school headteachers/principals in Suffolk. We strive to support our members by helping them to achieve the very best outcomes for Suffolk’s children.
The work of SPHA is shaped by headteachers/principals, but our core principles are very simple:
- To give Suffolk Headteachers a “voice” both locally and nationally
- To offer confidential support to Headteachers
- To champion Headteachers’ well-being both locally and nationally
- To provide high quality CPD and opportunities to network with colleagues
- To communicate and keep members abreast of current educational thinking and developments
January 2017, saw the appointment of an new Executive Officer, Jacqui Frost. She brings with her sixteen years experience as a headteacher in four different schools across Suffolk. She is passionate about injecting new life and energy into SPHA.
All primary schools in Suffolk are automatic members of SPHA from September 2017.
If you are a primary school headteacher or principal in Suffolk and you would like further information about SPHA please contact Jacqui Frost (email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: 07856315128)
To learn more about the Suffolk Primary Headteachers’ Association click here.